Friday, November 21, 2008

Budah-licious!!




Yesterday was Ronald Mcdonald House Charitys 20th anniversary. Fox 13 news did a segment on families that have to stay there and I was asked to give an interview with Big Budah about my story. We did a mock interview of how everything would go so I knew what to expect and what questions he would ask. The whole interview would take about 2 1/2 minutes. I was all ready. No big deal. Apparently they were running behind and nobody thought to mention it to me! So there I was, sitting in my chair like we practiced, all calm and collected and all of the sudden here comes Big Budah, running in and babbling something, in what might have well been jiberish, and looking at me for my answer! All I could think was, "This isn't what we rehersed!" and "Don't say um!" I spit out a few words, (wouldn't you know the first one was UMMMM...) hopefully answering the foriegn questions, and cut! There was my 10 seconds of fame! Um... can we do another take?? Don't you just love live T.V.!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

ASH..that is sooo funny..(this is Hollie Moore..Ashlees Coonradt Friend) But i kinda know how ya feel about the whole live tv. thing..(we were doing this BIG blood drive and i was drawing a Real soccer player..the tv. lady said im just gunna stand next to you and ask this soccer guy some ?s (thats fine with me..as long as i dont talk) i was all cool and collected..happy that i didnt have to speak...THEN..all the sudden she asked me a ?..(in my head im like..you freakin news woman) i was NOT expecting this...my sisters friend saw me on tv. and said i looked like a deer in headlights..THanks lady for making my tv deput as specail as can be-haha

Hollie said...

oh and ps. our blog is private..if youd like to see it..send me your email to awesomehol@yahoo.com