Saturday, November 28, 2009


Averie Jane was blessed on Saturday at my parent's home. She looked so cute, and wouldn't you know, she was even awake for part of it! My dad gave her such a wonderful blessing. I am so grateful for him and the amazing father that he is!




I had to throw this in because I thought it was such a great picture of my grandpa!

After we got home, I thought I would try and have a little photo shoot to remember how cute she looked on her special day. I only got in a few pictures before she fell asleep!


AAHH!! True Averie fashion!!

4 comments:

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

She is so beautiful Ash!! I can't believe how fast she is changing, just like the rest of them :)! It was so good to see you guys while we were in town! Thanks for celebrating Myka's bday with us! Love ya!

HannaH said...

How sweet! I am just wondering if the glare is coming from the TV or Uncle Dave's head? LOL

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

I love it! Averie is beautiful, Zai is incredible, and Kenna is so cute(and a little boy crazy). I love reading about your kids. I serious can't believe how amazing Zai is!! You are so blessed to have someone so amazing in your life. Love the post about Kenna and her prince! Although, that scares me a little for the teenage years!!

Krystal said...

What a beautiful new addition. I haven't looked at your blog for a while, so I missed her arrival. But she's beautiful!! And it sounds like Zai is doing amazing too. You have such a cute family!