Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NAME



I had a ultrasound done and of course she was being a stinker! She would not cooperate at all! These were the best pictures we could get. I will have another one done in a couple of weeks and hopefully she will be in the mood to play along!

Now, about her name. I know most of you liked the name Olivia the best, but recently I have had a couple of friends decide on that name for there little girls, so we decided that we are going to name her Averie Jayne Wilson.

3 comments:

Petersons said...

I liked Avery best...and Jayne is so cute!!!! How are you guys doing? are you feeling ok? when are you due again? sorry lots of questions...I hope all is well with you guys...we really need to meet and hang out with you guys!

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

Hey!! I have missed seeing you! I love Averie Jayne it is so cute! How are you? I hope we can see each other soon! Until then take care.

[Stacia] said...

I love it-such a cute name!