Sunday, June 7, 2009

I know it has been a REALLY long time since I've written anything, but my computer is still broken and the other one I have takes such a long time to do anything, that by the time I've finally gotten to the Internet I want to scratch my eyeballs out! So for the sake of my sight, I've slacked!
Recently, Kennedie was the flower girl in my uncles wedding and she looked so cute! Even though we thought she might choke in front of all those people, she did a really good job walking down the isle. After she had been standing up there with everyone for a while, she decided she had enough fun and came to sit down with mom and dad. She made it half way and noticed that the flowers she had thrown were still on the floor and proceeded to pick them up! Yes, she was cleaning the isle right in the middle of the ceremony! It was hysterical! I'm so proud of her though. It was a great night. Now Chris was in charge of the camera because I had to help her before the wedding and he SLACKED big time. We have about 3 pictures! enjoy!



3 comments:

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

I like your hair cut! It is really cute! Your little girl is darling - what a cute little flower girl :).

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful flower girl!! She is getting so big I can't believe it! Oh I still have all that baby girl stuff for you in the expedition in Nephi, but I will definitely get it to you before long, maybe around the 4th? I also have tons of diapers for you too! Hope you are doing great!

[Stacia] said...

She is so stinkin' cute!