Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby names...AAHH!!

Christopher and I have very different taste when it comes to names! We actually agreed on two, but can't agree on which one to use! Tell me what you think. Even if you don't like either, let me know! I'm a big girl, I can handle it! We are trying to be prepared this time. Our last bundle of joy came unexpectedly and we were not ready, so better safe then sorry!! By the way, I'm due October 22, but will have her at least one week early because I have to have a c-section due to the emergency c-section I had last time. It has something to do with the way they had to cut me. Not really sure, I'm just along for the ride!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Ash, I actually like the name Robyn. Tell me what you think? I have been wondering about you guys and hoping everything is going good for your little guy. What a cute baby. I do think he looks like your dad......they are both bald. I need to also mention your mom is as pretty as ever.....Love ya!

Robyn Fitzgerald

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

I like Alivia. Instead of Olivia

Tasia said...

I like both names, but just a suggestion I heard the other day someone named Livia without the O. Not sure if you would like it I just heard it the other day. Good Luck! We still don't have any to choose from and I am 7 months AGGH!! So any boy name suggestions I am up for them :)

Staci said...

Robyn has tried to name every baby. I'm going to shock her one of these days and name my kid that... Your kids are adorable and you have to tell your mom and dad hello for me. I haven't seen them FOREVER! It made me a little sad seeing pictures of them when I haven't seen them for years... Staci Winterton Sargent
SpaceyStacey_07@yahoo.com

Natasha said...

I like both of the names, but I really like the name Olivia. Then you could call her Liv for short or something like that. Either one is cute though!

[Stacia] said...

Hi Ashley-
I just found your blog and can't believe how adorable your little family is. It looks like you guys have had a tough time but are doing well and happy. Congrats on another baby that IS definitely a blessing! It's good to see you and what you're up to!

Stacia (Louder)

Brooke said...

CONGRATS!!! I am THRILLED for you guys! Your kids are both adorable and whatever name wins, the new little one will be just as precious!