Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And the winner is......

I had an ultrasound and drum roll please................. It's a..................... GIRL!! I'm really excited, but not as excited as Kenna! For the first time, we are having what everyone else is having! When we had Kennedie, all of our friends had boys! When we had Izaiah, all of our friends had girls! Now we are having a girl like my brother! His baby is due only six weeks before ours, so it will be fun having the two girls so close together! I only have a couple of pictures cause she was flipping around like a crazy lady! My next ultrasound I will be able to have some 4D pictures so stay tuned for those! These pictures scare the crap out of me!! They look like devilish aliens!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations!! We did the opposite thing with everyone we knew having kids too, except our little girl. It is fun when everyone is having the same as you.

Brooke said...

I forgot to ask before, and I might have missed it in a previous post, but when are you due?

Natasha said...

Congrats on the baby girl! Nicole, my sister, is having a girl too and of course so am I. Girls all around! Nicole is due about 3 weeks ahead of me, so it has been fun to be pregnant together. I am sure you and Coby's wife will have fund being pregnant so close. You can share your prego stories! Again....congrats! Oh yeah, Zai is such a cutie!