Friday, October 23, 2009

sittin pretty

Zaiah FINALLY learned how to sit up by himself! We had been working on this for so long and he never got it, but one morning, it finally clicked! It just so happened that it clicked on the very morning that he had therapy. His therapists were so excited to see his new accomplishment! Before we know it he will be crawling! Even though I struggle with him daily and get frustrated more then I should, I am so amazed by him. I am just so proud of my son!


I know what you are thiking..... those were sooo entertaining!

4 comments:

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

YAYY!!! He is just the cutest little guy ever! He brightens my day whenever I see him! Way to go Zai!! We will be in Vernal all weekend next week so we should do somethin! What are the kids being for Halloween?

Audy & Ash said...

Its all about the little things!!! I am so happy he is now sitting up, that is so great!! I love that last pic of him with that cute smile...Its like he is saying ya thats right I am sitting up all by myself..! I love it too cute!!

Robyn said...

He looks so proud of himself.....and he should! What an accomplishment. He is such a cute little boy.

Take Care

Tasia said...

Yay! That last picture with him and that grin is the cutest thing ever. That grin could definitely mean trouble :)