Tuesday, October 6, 2009


Averie had her two week check up today. She now weighs 5 lbs 13 oz and is 19 in long. I can't believe time is going by so fast! It's kind of crazy, but it feels like she has always been a part of our family. After we had Izaiah and we made the decision that we wouldn't have any more kids, I felt strange and sad, but I knew I didn't want to put another child through what Zai went through, so I thought it was the right decision. I think I was so uneasy because deep down I always knew that our family wasn't complete. I knew Averie was waiting to come. I am so happy and so blessed that she is here and healthy. I love my family more then words can say. Now, I feel at ease.

2 comments:

Britney and Chris said...

You are one of those moms that seems to go through trials because you have the kind of heart that can make it through. You are so awesome.

Audy & Ash said...

You have such a cute family!! I am so glad things are going well! Little Averie is so beautiful!!! I have to agree with the comment above you are awesome!! and such a great mom!!