Saturday, September 26, 2009

Zai Zai turns 1!

I can't believe Izaiah is 1! Maybe it's because he has only been home for about 6 months, but time sure did go by fast! We had a party planned for him on Saturday and then we had our beautiful early arrival so I was unable to do anything for it! Luckily, my mom came over and helped clean my house and get stuff a little organized and Christopher's mom came up a little early and decorated and made cupcakes. I couldn't have done it without them! I love you guys! It was a fun afternoon of BBQ and family. We tried taking pictures of all the kids, but you can imagine how well that turned out! Happy birthday baby boy! I can't wait to see how fast you grow over the next year!



This picture cracks me up! My parents wanted to get a pictures of them with all of their grandkids and you can see how well it worked! Mae is bawling, Kenna couldn't care less, Zai is so confused and the 2 babies are dead asleep! what a portrait!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I am so glad he is home and doing so good...they are all such beautiful babiesl...I miss you guys. Tell your mom and dad I miss 'em and love em.

Robyn Fitzgerald

Tasia said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of all the kids. So cute. I bet Kennedie is such a proud big sister!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

I can't believe Zai is 1 already!! He is such a strong little boy! I can't wait to see your cute little family this weekend!!

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday Zai! You guys have such a cute family!