Tuesday, September 1, 2009

my beautiful babies!

With me being on bed rest, I get a little bored and my poor children are the ones who suffer! I decided to have a photo shoot to fill the day and, if I do say so myself, some of them turned out sooo cute. It might have something to do with the fact that i have the most adorable kids in the world (no offence to everyone else) but I'm going to give my photography skills a little credit!
Doesn't she just look like a little model?


I tried taking some pictures of the two of us by myself, and as you can imagine, this is the only one that kinda turned out!













7 comments:

Audy & Ash said...

Good job these are great pictures!! Your babies are absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Credit yourself! Those were great! YOur kids are adorable! Good luck with bed rest!

Natasha said...

I love the pictures! You should credit yourself, they look awesome! Your kids are so cute too. I can't believe how big Izaiah is getting. Good luck with everything!

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

You do have the cutest kids! A little trouble getting them here but beautiful!! good luck with bed rest let me know if I can help!

McClellan said...

great pics of the kids. Its been too long since we got together. We need to plan a trip out that way once number three comes!

Krystal said...

Hi Ashley,
I found your blog on the blog roll of somebody else's, and just wanted to say "hi." You have very adorable kids, and it sounds like Izaiah's story really is a miracle. Good luck and congrats on your third child. :)

Petersons said...

so when are you due?? I keep thinking it should be soon! i'm so excited for you guys!!