Wednesday, September 23, 2009

averie jayne wilson

She waited as long as she could, but finally gave in! Here she is, little miss Averie Jayne. Born Sept. 21 at 9:23 am. She weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and was 17 3/4 inches long. Aside from being so beautiful, she is also doing wonderful. She had no problems right after birth from being premature except having a little hard time keeping her body temp up. We just have to keep her wrapped in a couple blankets and keep a hat on her most of the time, but other then that, she is perfect! There wasn't very many pictures taken right when she was born, but here are some from the following days.


This is almost a spitting image of kennedie in her birth announcement! I'll have to see if I can post them together!

9 comments:

Petersons said...

oh yeah!! she is so beautiful!! I'm so happy that everything went good and that both you and her are nice and healthy! I've been waiting for you to post something about a baby...i knew it would be soon! congrats!!!

Robyn said...

I am so glad she is here and everything is okay. She is beautiful.

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet her!! Congrats!!

Tasia said...

Congratulations Chris and Ash!! You have such beautiful children. I am glad everything went well and hope you are all recovering well.

Natasha said...

Congrats! She is a doll and I love her name. I am glad everything is going well. I hope you guys are doing good too. We really need to get together one of these days.

Nicole, Mont and kids said...

She is beautiful Ashley! I am so happy everything went well. I bet your kids are loving her. Tell your mom and dad hello from us. Love Nicole

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! What fun babies are! I lvoe being a mom!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful of course! Glad you are all doing so well.

Jada said...

A beautiful name for a beautiful baby. I am so glad she is here and healthy. I can't wait to see you!