Thursday, January 29, 2009

GO JAZZ!




We had the amazing opportunity to meet the Jazz and hang out on the floor while they warmed up for their game against the Spurs. It was such a fun night! (Except for the fact that we lost) We got autographs and pictures and... oh yeah, I touched Kyle Korver! The boys were so excited! I don't think Coby knew what to do first, either pee his pants or pass out! We were all like 4 kids in a candy store! I loved every second of it! GO JAZZ!









Millsap got a little signature happy and flipped me around to sign my jersey, my Korver jersey!! I didn't want him to do it, but what do you say..."Um.. excuse me Paul, no thanks. The one autograph is enough." I don't think so! So now my Korver jersey has a random Millsap signature on it! Not cool Paul!





Yes, it's Kyle Korver! just so you know, he gave me a little tush squeeze! Don't tell Chris!



Jerry even came over to pose for a photo! I think we were all afraid he would beat the crap out of us if we asked, but he was actually really nice. He even cracked a joke when he left! Who knew he had a sense of humor!




Koufos is probably the funniest player on the team! The entire time during warm ups he was making jokes and wandering around aimlessly! what a goon!





Hey Okur, are you true blue Jazz fan??






1 comment:

Audy & Ash said...

How the crap did you guys get those passes??? So jealous..looks like the seats were pretty freaking sweet...so much fun Go Jazz...lol about Paul Millsap..ever since he got drafted here Ash said that she wants to be friends with him because he looks nice: ) Glad to see you guys had some fun !