Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!





My parents came down to see Izaiah on New Years Eve, so we decided to have a little New Years celebration "Kenna style"! We wore princess crowns and danced around the hotel room. Kennedie painted my dad's nails, dolled him up with makeup and blew noise makers with my mom. I must say, it was a pretty eventful evening. Kenna is a hoot to watch when she is all hopped up on sugar! It makes me laugh thinking about the things that make me happy now. Who would have thought spending this night like I did would have been so much fun! I am looking forward to a new year. I am excited for a new beginning with my family. For everyone that reads this, I hope 2009 is everything you want it to be! I hope you have a year filled with wonderful surprises and beautiful moments! This year try and stick with your resolutions! One year isn't that long! It goes by in the blink of an eye! Happy New Years!!

2 comments:

Coby & Ash said...

I love that little girl! She is sooo much fun! Next year will be even better with her, Mae and Zai all crazy! Can't wait!

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

That's a cute little girl in the pictures there. Who is the ugly old man with her? He looks creepy.