Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Christopher!!

On Jan. 6th, Christopher turned 27 years old! Now, being the horrible wife that I am, we didn't do much! I always feel so bad for him. His birthday is right after Christmas and this year, we went on vacation right before as well. He always gets lost in the commotion! My mom did make a delicious dinner of his choosing (I told him I was going to make whatever he wanted and his response was, "Um.. I thought your mom was going to make dinner." Now I don't know how to feel about that!! On one hand, I didn't have to worry about making anything, on the other hand, I'm a crappy cook! Oh well, the food was scrumptious!) I had a very beautiful cake made for the occasion and we spent the night with family. Maybe next year will be a little better!

Every couldn't figure out who Nomie was! It really say Happy birthday HOMIE!

He thought it would be funny to put his face between the plumpers, and my dad thought it would be funny to....





put his face IN them! Happy Birthday Honey! I love you, even if you like my mother's cooking better then mine!


2 comments:

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

Love the cake! Your hubby is a dork. I love it!

HannaH said...

happy bday Chris! I was just reading about breakfast at Uncle Daves for Christmas and let me say I am jealous. The only bad thing about them living in Vernal is I no longer get the best breakfast ever. Maybe if i am nice they will invite me over and I won't even have to travel 3 hours:)