Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CHRISTMAS TIME

On Christmas Eve, we tried making a snowman but our attempts were short lived. Wouldn't you know, "the best snow on Earth" was too perfectly fluffy that it wouldn't stick together!! Kenna wasn't too upset, she settled on making snow angels instead.

After we came inside, we had some surprise visitors! Kennedie was so excited that she ran and gave Santa a huge hug! She couldn't wait to tell him that she wanted him to bring her a pink camera! Zai wasn't as sure about him as she was. He just stared at him and didn't move a muscle! It was really cute! Mae and Lucy gave Kenna a huge doll that she just loved! And Ash, if you read this, that thing freaks me out EVERY time I go in her room!



Christmas morning my parents came over and watched the kids open their presents.

Kenna was SOO excited that she got the pink camera that she had been begging for for the past few months!!After we opened presents we went to my parents house for breakfast. Here is Kennedie enjoying our traditional mickey mouse pancakes!

On Saturday, we drove to SLC to spend some time with Chris' family. It was a great ending for a very stressful year! The last present for the kid's showed up a little late, but Kennedie was thrilled!! She named her new puppy Saki. Pretty clever for a three year old!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

Petersons said...

I bought that same doll for my neice!! Hers is a mermaid though, but I agree...they are creapy looking!! But my neice loved hers too!

Natasha said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your kids are so cute. I love the new puppy.

Coby & Ash said...

Yay for Christmas! I could see how that doll could be pretty creepy in the dark! At least SHE likes it!