Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hawaii

Christopher and I decided that we were in a desperate need for a vacation! With everything that has taken place in the last year, from Izaiah, to remodeling a house, to the new baby, we are both a little stressed out! My parents were great enough to take Kennedie for the week, so just the two of us could have a little R & R in Oahu. I must say, it was exactly what we needed! Although my kids were on my mind the ENTIRE time, I managed to have a little bit of fun! Ha Ha! Hawaii was wonderful, windy but wonderful! Here are a few pictures, but I must warn you, most of them look the same because it was just the two of us so you can only get so far away with your arm extended as far as it can go! We managed to wrangle a couple of people into taking our picture so we had a little bit of different views!

These were the crazy sting rays that were in our hotel. Some of them were huge!

Of course Christopher had to take his golf clubs! What's Hawaii without golf?!I must say, this is quite a pretty shot! Look at that arm extension! Beautiful!I definitely think that the Temple was in the prettiest spot in Hawaii! It was up North Shore and is sitting on the top of a hill. It was so beautiful!This was probably the coolest thing we got to do! We we able to visit my great great grandpas grave. It was crazy! His headstone is so old! It was a great feeling to be one of the few that has been able to see it!This was the largest swap meet I have ever seen! It wrapped around the Aloha Stadium with 3 levels! It was really fun!

5 comments:

Coby & Ash said...

That looks soooo fun...even tho it was a bit windy!!! Next time, we will all have to go and leave all 5 (yes count 'em, 5) grandkids with your parents...hey they wanted LOTS of grankids...DONE and DONE!!!

Audy & Ash said...

That looks like such a great vacation!! And you both deserve it right now!!

JoHanna said...

Looks like you had a great time! I have invited you to our blog so feel free to stop by
JoHanna

McClellan said...

Glad you guys had a fun getaway. Looks like a great vacation. We are totally jealous!

HannaH said...

Hey Ash, I hope you are feeling better. The pics are beautiful it looks like a lot of fun.