Sunday, February 15, 2009

Private blogs

There are a lot of friends and family members out there that have private blogs. I am all for them and think it is a great idea. The only problem I have, is no one EVER invites me to view them! I really am interested in what is happening in your lives, especially if you live far away. I would love to keep in touch and see how your family's are growing. So, if you have a private blog and wouldn't mind me taking a peak, my e-mail address is amw3256@yahoo.com. Don't worry, if you don't want to invite me, I won't be offended! Also. if you have a public blog and I am just not aware of it, please fill me in!

3 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

Hey I added u to mine.. Just check your e-mail for the invite.. Hope everything is going well

Tiffany

Petersons said...

I will definately invite you!!! I didn't even know you had a blog! I just saw yours on Mindy's. I hate that we don't get to stay in touch with you guys very well!!

Joe and Ellen said...

I didn't have your email address but I sent you an invite! Love you guys and hope that your little guy is doing well!!