Friday, February 20, 2009

all smiles


Izaiah is doing much better now! It is amazing how different he acts when he is not sick! For the first time, he is smiling, flirting and being a real baby! He lost most of his fluid weight and is down to 8 pounds 3 ounces. Now he can start gaining healthy weight! He is starting to eat a little better, but he has severe reflux, so it makes it a little difficult when he keeps throwing up! But all in all, I couldn't be happier! Right now, all we are waiting for is for Zai to eat all of his feeds through a bottle, then he can come home!!! It is getting so real now! He may be home in a few weeks! AAAHHH!!

6 comments:

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Hey Ashley this is Myndi Anderson/Woolstenhulme. I am so glad I found your blog. Your kids are adorable. I am so sorry that all of this is going on with your little boy. You are in are prayers. I am glad to hear he is doing better and may be going home soon! Let us know if we can help in any way!

McClellan said...

Yes, an amazing smile! Good to hear he is doing well. Miss you guys!

Audy & Ash said...

what a cute little man!!!! I am so happy that Zai is feeling better and he might get to go home soon!! I love looking at your blog and hope that we can get together when things wind down and Zai is home!! Glad to hear things are well!!

Natasha said...

He is such a cutie! I love the picture. I am glad to hear that Zai is doing well. I hope he gets to go home soon.

HannaH said...

Hey Ashley, It looks like big changes are coming for you. Yeah!! Zai has a beautiful smile. I visited with a lady whose baby went through a similar thing when she was born and was in the hospital for eight months and her little girl is beautiful, happy, and healthy. We are praying for the same for Zai.

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

I love your blog! Izaiah is beautiful. I wish he would stop being naughty and come home, but then again he is Chris's child!haha Hope you are well, I will keep you and Zai in my prayers.